Friday, January 14, 2011

Let's play photo shoot...




So yesterday I had the bright idea to take pictures of Conner for Valentine's Day cards. I dressed him up in his cute white collared shirt & got my camera together to play photo shoot. After we were done, I didn't have any pictures that were worth turning into a card, but I did have a miserable baby at the end of it all. Conner is an adorable baby, but I can never get that on film. He will laugh & play, but as soon as the camera is on he stops & looks at me as if I've lost my mind. It's not the flash because I've tried to turn the flash off & take pictures. I wish I could say the professional pictures are better, but they're not. He's usually sleeping in the professional ones that are worth keeping. I am now on a mission to find a "baby photographer." There's got to be someone in the area that can get Conner to smile for a picture. Above are some outtakes from yesterday's photo shoot... we're going to try again soon. There's got to be a way to get cute Valentine's Day picture. I'm on a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment