Wednesday, March 2, 2011

6 months old already!

Holy moly! Conner is 6 months old. It feels like a long time ago that we were in the hospital, but I don't feel like he's been here that long. (I'm sure that only makes sense in my head.) He continues to amaze me everyday with what he does & learns. Just a few days ago he learned to say "da-da" & it blew my mind.

Today Conner had a check-up and shots at the doctors office. I think I cried more than he did, but we both made it out okay. Conner is still in the 75% for height & weight at 27 inches long & 19 pounds 9 ounces in weight. We also had to have Conner's hearing checked since he was in the NICU & exposed to Ototoxic drugs. Everything checked out okay, so no worries.

Wish I had the energy to update more, but it's been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment